1. Save Dollars. A single e-cigarette cartomizer (cartridge) is equal to around 20 cigarettes. When you consider the fact that you can get five cartomizers in 1 pack for the roughly the same price as 1 packet of cigarettes (eg 1 x 5 pack of E-cigarettes cartomizers costs around $30 VS 5 packs of cigarettes costs around $100 to $150), the cost-savings are immediately clear, its a no brainer. Yes please.
2. Considerably Fewer Chemicals. With electronic cigarettes, the thousands of chemicals you consume in tobacco smoke (including hundreds of toxins and 70 which cause cancer) are reduced by 95% according to the UK Government study.
3. No Ash. e-cigarettes work through heating a solution to turn it into vapor. Since this doesn’t involve any combustion, it doesn’t produce any ash. When you switch, you can get rid of the stinking, ash tray overflowing with butts.
4. Just Like Smoking. Electronic cigarettes are intended to replicate the sensation of smoking, and they accomplish their goal very well. You get a cloud of smoke-like vapor, a realistic “hit” at the back of your throat when you inhale.
5. No Smell. The smell of smoke is extremely off-putting to many people. Most smokers don’t like their clothes reeking of pungent cigarettes. E-cigarettes have no odour. With cigarettes, you smell like an ashtray, with e-cigarettes you don’t.
6. No Stained Teeth. The tar and excessive junk you pump into your body when you smoke a cigarette are removed with e-cigarettes. Without the dirty chemicals, you won’t stain your teeth with that sickly yellow-brown stuff.